- Send an email
- Call us
- Ask for a quote
- How to find us
- Join espell
+36 1 239 8043
+36 1 270 0205
espell translation and localization Ltd. has been selected to be a strategic localization partner to one of the world’s leading global streaming service providers. The client is in the process of rebranding its subscription video on demand streaming service and will pursue intense multimarket communication with users on various digital channels.
To support the client’s business objectives, we are now looking for Hungarian/Icelandic/Estonian/Russian native freelance creative writers for long term collaboration.
adapting the following content types into the local market based on the English language master copies:
- short copy content - snippets about movies & series
- newsletters – personalized email communication
- landing page content for movies & series
- editorial in-platform copy - short intros about movies & series for the streaming platform website
- social media posts
- transcreation friendly state-of-the-art CAT-environment; licenses, training & support will be provided by espell
- a minimum of 20-hours/week fix availability is needed
- the actual workload, especially in the first months may be higher, so a potential capacity of 20-30 hours/week is ideal
- the turnaround time of the projects may vary from 24 hours to a week, and we are looking for partners who will prioritize these projects over other assignments
- film-loving copywriters, creative writers, bloggers
- native in the target language with flawless spelling, grammar and style; exceptional writing skills
- excellent command of English
- experience in content writing, positioning products or consumer brands to a targeted audience
- experience with all aspects of digital marketing (e.g., display, content, social media, CRM) and ability to write for all channels.
- a love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends
- strong time management and cooperation skills, attention to detail
- bachelor’s degree is required
- screening and shortlisting candidates based on their CVs and two short writing tasks
- interview with espell’s global business partner manager
- creative writing test
- final interview & approval with espell & espell’s client Please, send your application to Nora Zilahy (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV (with photo) and confirm your availability for the selection process during October-November. Please, also confirm that you are available to cover the above volume of work from the second part of November 2021 for at least 18 months.
espell translation & localization ltd. is a premium provider of translation, localization, and related technical services. With 35 years of experience espell is one of Central Europe’s leading language service providers. Our extensive partner network in Europe, East Asia, and Latin America makes us well positioned to serve Hungarian and regional businesses that focus on global markets, as well as global enterprise customers with a presence in Central and Eastern Europe.